Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Graphic Design Reading 1/20

I think that using the brainstorming strategy using the six cubing perspectives could be a lot more efficient of a way to brainstorm than just jumbling what you find and learned all at once. Doing it step by step could be a lot more effective in that you have your ideas neatly organized.

I've also found that clustering is another effective brainstorming strategy. You start with one central idea and you can get everything thats related to this one idea, but you get so many different angles and aspects of that single idea. I think they're very useful but can be frustrating when you reach a dead end.

1 comment:

  1. I also agree that cubing has the potential to be very efficient. Clustering is very effective in getting my craziest ideas out on a paper. Don't let yourself get too frustrated, brain storming is just the beginning.

    ReplyDelete